Status of Required Security Reporting Activities
Given the government’s increased use of Information Technology (IT) and Internet-based services, the state has a compelling need to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of those systems and services are adequately protected from known and anticipated threats. In addition, there is an increasing demand for broader transparency and accountability in reporting government activities.
Each state agency is responsible for the designation of officials within their agency to fulfill key security functions and reporting on its status of compliance with security policy, standards and procedures.
While agency reporting and self-certification activities alone do not ensure the security of state information assets, they do demonstrate an agency’s acknowledgement of the requirements and provide a measure of accountability.
Cyber Threat Level
- California Security Jumpstart
- California IT Directory
- Forms and Tools
- Policy (SAM /SIMM /MM /BL /TL /Compliance)
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feeds
- Samples and Templates
- Status of Required Security Reporting Activities
- California Military Department
- California Government Operations Agency
- California Department of Technology
- California Highway Patrol
- California Governor's Office of Emergency Services
- State of California Office of Health Information Integrity
- Department of Justice´s Privacy Enforcement and Protection Unit