Threats and Vulnerabilities
Resources for identifying and mitigating malicious codes.
Provides research and remediation for the latest threats on McAfee products.
- Computer Associates (CA)
Provides research and remediation for the latest threats on CA products.
Provides research and remediation for the latest threats on Symantec products.
- Trend Micro
Provides research and remediation for the latest threats on Trend Micro products.
Provides information about hoaxes, chain letters, urban myths, and other bogus information on the Internet.
- Security Focus
Provides vendor-neutral information on malicious codes.
The United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) is a partnership between the Department of Homeland Security and the public and private sectors. Established in 2003 to protect the nation's Internet infrastructure, US-CERT coordinates defense against and responses to cyber attacks across the nation.
The California Office of Information Security (Office) web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. The information provided at these sites does not reflect the views of this Office or indicate an endorsement of a particular company or product. Please be aware that our Office is not responsible for the security and privacy practices of such other sites.
Cyber Threat Level
- California Security Jumpstart
- California IT Directory
- Forms and Tools
- Policy (SAM /SIMM /MM /BL /TL /Compliance)
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feeds
- Samples and Templates
- Status of Required Security Reporting Activities
- California Military Department
- California Government Operations Agency
- California Department of Technology
- California Highway Patrol
- California Governor's Office of Emergency Services
- State of California Office of Health Information Integrity
- Department of Justice´s Privacy Enforcement and Protection Unit