California State Government Resources
- Department of Finance
Has general powers of supervision over all matters concerning the financial and business policies of the State.
- California Highway Patrol (CHP)
Has 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to receive reports of computer crimes from state agencies.
- Department of General Services
Has the authority and responsibility to publish and maintain state policy.
- California Office of Health Information Integrity (CalOHII)
Formerly California Office of HIPAA Implementation (CalOHI). Provides leadership and oversight for the efficient, effective and standardized Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) implementation and Health Information Exchange (HIE).
- Department of Technology
Has several roles in California State government - advisor, leader, strategic planner, and collaborator.
- Governor's Office of Emergency Services
Has the responsibility to ensure the continuity of essential functions through a wide range of emergencies and disasters.
- Office of Technology Services
Provides information technology services to state, county, federal and local government.
- California Secretary of State
Has responsibility for the California digital signature regulations.
- California State Library (CSL)
Offers a variety of online resources available to state employees, including the Safari Tech Books Online, which provides access to the electronic versions of thousands of books from industry-leading technical publishers.
The California Information Security Office website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. The information provided at these sites does not reflect the views of this Office or indicate an endorsement of a particular company or product. Please be aware that our Office is not responsible for the security and privacy practices of such other sites.
Cyber Threat Level
- California Security Jumpstart
- California IT Directory
- Forms and Tools
- Policy (SAM /SIMM /MM /BL /TL /Compliance)
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feeds
- Samples and Templates
- Status of Required Security Reporting Activities
- California Military Department
- California Government Operations Agency
- California Department of Technology
- California Highway Patrol
- California Governor's Office of Emergency Services
- State of California Office of Health Information Integrity
- Department of Justice´s Privacy Enforcement and Protection Unit