Other State Government Resources
- Arizona Strategic Enterprise Technology (ASET) Office
Provides consistent IT security policies and standards, using commonly accepted professional tools and practices to improve quality and efficiency.
- State of North Carolina Information Security Office
Supports a comprehensive statewide program that encompasses information security implementation, monitoring, threat and vulnerability management, and incident management.
The California Office of Information Security (Office) web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. The information provided at these sites does not reflect the views of this Office or indicate an endorsement of a particular company or product. Please be aware that our Office is not responsible for the security and privacy practices of such other sites.
Cyber Threat Level
- California Security Jumpstart
- California IT Directory
- Forms and Tools
- Policy (SAM /SIMM /MM /BL /TL /Compliance)
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feeds
- Samples and Templates
- Status of Required Security Reporting Activities
- California Military Department
- California Government Operations Agency
- California Department of Technology
- California Highway Patrol
- California Governor's Office of Emergency Services
- State of California Office of Health Information Integrity
- Department of Justice´s Privacy Enforcement and Protection Unit