These are members of our Administrative team who are organized, energetic, positive, flexible, and self-motivated. Provide support for key decision makers and business processes. Plan and organize events, work with internal and external customers, help managers effectively communicate their ideas and plans, and more. They are insightful, with great people and customer service skills and have the ability to adapt to change.
What You'll Do
- Careers in this area could involve anything from administrative systems analysis and policy support, operations, facility and administrative services, financial management, human resources, procurement and contracting.
- Continuously build and maintain effective communication and working relationships throughout the organization.
- Actively participate in developing and achieving strategic goals through planning, staffing, and budgeting to meet business needs and customer service expectations.
- Keep us on track with staffing, career development, employee engagement, benefits, and workforce investment.
Our Administrative team strives to provide proactive and reactive services to help and guide our external and internal customers throughout our organization, as well as our employees. Bring your people skills, drive, and willingness to learn and grow. Below includes the starting and maximum salaries for each level:
- Staff Services Analyst (General) ($2,945 - $4,788)
- Associate Governmental Program Analyst ($4,600 - $5,758)
- Staff Services Manager I ($5,470 - $6,796)
- Staff Services Manager II (Supervisory) ($6,005 - $7,462)
- Staff Services Manager II (Managerial) ($6,647 - $7,551)
- Staff Services Manager III ($7,301 - $8,289)