The State of California relies on information technology (IT) individuals with the talent and drive to keep it all running. Our Information System Analyst (ISA) professionals perform a variety of analytical activities to support the statesís internal and external IT systems.
What You'll Do
- Perform a full range of tasks related to desktop functions, such as the installation of hardware and/or software, PC assembly, and desk side support.
- Perform service desk support functions for internal and external customers, dispatch, escalations, ticket resolution, and follow up.
- Serve as an IT project manager, in charge of performing tasks related to IT security, and develop IT standards, procedures, and processes that will improve state government.
Join the team and unlock a world of fast-paced challenges. Discover numerous opportunities as an ISA at the Department of Technology. Below includes the starting and maximum salaries for each level:
- Assistant Information Systems Analyst ($3,247 - $5,280)
- Associate Information Systems Analyst (Specialist) ($4,829 - $6,350)
- Staff Information Systems Analyst (Specialist) ($5,295 - $6,963)
- Staff Information Systems Analyst (Supervisor) ($5,727 - $7,530)
- Senior Information Systems Analyst (Specialist) ($5,824 - $7,655)
- Senior Information Systems Analyst (Supervisor) ($6,299 - $8,280)
To learn more, please download a copy of our Information Systems Analyst (ISA) Series brochure.