Our Data Processing Managers (DPM) perform complex and sensitive tasks involving the planning and consulting of significant IT projects within State government and oversee projects to ensure successful implementation. As a DPM, you may also be in a role where you will be able to provide project or account management services. If you want a challenging and exciting career come join our management team and use your technical knowledge and skills to manage areas such as networking, engineering or operations and support within a technical infrastructure.
What You'll Do
- Review plans, proposals, and other IT project documents to ensure effectiveness and efficiency, feasible alternatives, project merits, and proper planning.
- Perform strong day-to-day supervisory activities.
- Oversee and manage staff engaged in a variety of tasks in connection with network cost analysis, network implementation, procurement, budgeting, project management, negotiation and contract management of information technology.
- Provide a high-level of technical knowledge and expertise to assist and manage staff in the planning and completion of their technical workload.
- Interact with peers, both internal and external to CDT, at the highest technical levels, to design, implement, and maintain data center services of the highest caliber.
A rewarding career with the state’s highly recognized and established IT organization awaits you at the Department of Technology. Below includes the starting and maximum salaries for each level:
- Data Processing Manager I ($5,727 - $7,530)
- Data Processing Manager II ($6,298 - $8,279)
- Data Processing Manager III ($7,665 - $9,138)
- Data Processing Manager IV ($8,427 - $10,049)